Word on the Water, the London Bookbarge
A boat bookstore.
Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool… in HD
If we add the word “leaked” to this will it make it more exciting? If “leaked” means “uploaded by the animation studio” then this is even more “leaked” than when “leaked” meant “shown to 1000’s of people at Comic-Con”.
The link was broken for me, so if it’s broken for you, here you go.
Everything I would ever want in a Deadpool movie.
I love how they all pause long enough for him to rattle off his one-liners.
No but seriously this is amazing and needs to be a full movie now
The book thief quotes.
I definitely read the first one as “Jam haunted by humans.”
MIT’s Tangible Media is coming along nicely,
"Almost like a table of living clay, the inFORM is a surface that three-dimensionally changes shape, allowing users to not only interact with digital content in meatspace, but even hold hands with a person hundreds of miles away. And that’s only the beginning."
In which Dís is fed up with idiots and fighting and decides to do something about it, saving the day with her awesomeness and now everyone can go home.
Running the Waterstones Twitter account is my dream job.
I just reached 1000 followers and I started this blog in late December of 2013! I am so thankful! This giveaway is just my small way to say thank you to everyone who follows me, reads my reviews and Read Around the World recommendations, and asks for book recommendations.
Here are the rules:
- Only reblogs count. You can reblog as much as you want but don’t spam your followers
- You must be following bookpillows. (This giveaway is about thanking my followers after all)
- No giveaway blogs!
- You must be willing to give me your full name and address. I promise this information will be kept confidential and secure.
- Your ask box must be open so that I can contact you if you win. If you do not reply within 48 hours I will move on to the next winner.
- THREE winners will each pick TWO books each. The winners will be chosen through a random number generator.
- The winners will be able to pick any of the books listed above. If the book is part of a series, then they can pick a specific book in the series.
- This is an international giveaway.
- This giveaway ends on August 1, 2014.
- If you have any questions direct them here.
i will put a pick up line in every person’s askbox who reblogs this
idk if this gets 300,000 notes, i will fucking do it
guys this woman will throw some ridiculous lines at you just do it i swear to god